Saturday, September 23, 2006

Plans Placed on Hold

There is nothing quite so irritating as having a perfectly good plan interrupted by the most mundane and pointless of trivialities.

For example: I had this wacky idea that I'd post a new recording of piano music every Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, this first installment will have to wait. You see, I had been planning to record from my keyboard into my apple laptop. The machine built by the company that thinks its catering to the multimedia crowd *doesn't have an audio input*. Lame.

Second, the GSB person in charge of student groups wants me to coordinate the setup of the fast forward website with them. This means that instead of signing up for cheap webhosting with a credit card online, I have to go through what has turned into a week long process to coordinate the hosting companies' billing department with the school.

I hate wasting productive energy. Somone please comment with something thought-provoking.

No comments: